TheOne Computer Inventory Server is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-10-01. The program can be installed on WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Computer Inventory Server is using to gather your network PC's software and hardware information. Software information includes installed window OS, software, MS Packs/Update/Hotfix, drivers and running services. Hardware information includes CPU details, no of ram, harddisk space, network card, and etc. It can also generate customized hardware and software inventory report for management.
It can connect to its network's PC through either TCP or WMI. With TCP connection, you need to install Computer Inventory Client into your PCs. With WMI connection, it is not necessary to install the client. However, it will gather lesser information such as installed software and patches. We are suggested to use TCP connection with clients.
- Unlimited PCs with single software license
- Simple and clear GUI interface to check on PC configuration
- Easy searching for any PC by simple filtering options
- Provide software inventory feature in order to state the number of available and used licenses
- Scheduling update of PC software and hardware information
- Export data into HTML / text / CSV file
- Collect your network PCs' software and hardware information by Computer Inventory client, which is TCP connection or WMI connection.
- Generate customerised inventory report for the following purposes :
1. Make IT audit easy for the network
2. Generate network PCs' Software and Hardware summary reports
3. Generate Management reports
4. Resolve Licensing issue
5. Check Software version
6. Record down Hardware change
7. Better planning of Software and Hardware upgrades
- Getting Software information for your network's PCs such as :
1. Window OS
2. Installed Software
3. Microsoft Packs / Update / Security Update / Hotfix
5. Running services
- Getting Hardware information for your network's PCs such as BIOS,CPU,Cache Memory,Phyiscal Memory,Harddisk,Logical Disk,DVD,CD-Rom, Floppy Drive,Tape Drive,Motherboard,Monitor,Cards,Keyboard,Pointing Device,BUS and System Slot,Controllers, Ports, Printer
TheOne Computer Inventory Server (version 2.3.0) has a file size of 5.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 81 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.